Friday, October 23, 2009

well what's attached to a leash that it made itself? the punchline is the way that you've been fucking yourself

It's the Larry Arms 10th Anniversary extravaganza this weekend in Chicago. I, once again too poor, cannot attend.

DEPRESSION.

Honestly, I can't even read the bad sandwich chronicles anymore because I SHOULD FUCKING BE THERE. Blah.

Spending $30 dollars on some stupid Halloween hayride and haunted house tonight. BIG SPENDER RIGHT HERE.

ahldfjadsfjdsfkjsdf fuck.

Tomorrow night, I'll have 24 bottles in hand and the greatest story ever told/cocktails and dreams/apathy and exhaustion/oh! calcutta running on repeat. Maybe some sundowner and falcon thrown in for good mix. Hell, slapstick might even make a guest appearance. Fuck yeah, it'll be like having the 10th anniversary show in my house!

Hahahahahaha no.

Tear us up, and stuff us down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment